Terrace House inadvertently caused an amazing person, wrestler and professional to end her own life due to cyberbullying because they felt like she should act a certain way. We do not endorse this program any longer and disagree with everything they stand for and they should end their program forever.
click the links below for information on this beautiful human being.
#RIPHanaKimura Article Summary Thread. Please read.
1. Hana's mother confirms with the media that Hana was pressured to act more violent & aggressive on Terrace House, and that the Costume Incident episode was staged.
— 🥀🌿ƒarrah∴∶ファラ∶∵فرح🌿🥀 (@farrahakase) July 1, 2020
Maybe you can’t quite put your finger on it but you’re not feeling okay. You might be feeling tired more often, feeling emotional and you might not want to do the things that you enjoy right now. Struggling to cope with everyday life doesn’t look or feel the same in everyone. You are not alone and there are people who can help you, If you feel like you want to talk to us, do not be afraid to message us on twitter, facebook and instagram. We know how you feel and we will be there for you.
If you know someone being unable to cope with everything, reach out to them and help them reach out to those who can help.
Call your countries suicide hotline.
- 112 is the national emergency number in the Netherlands.
- Stichting 113Online (https://www.113.nl/) provides a 24/7 national suicide prevention phone line and webchat.
- 113Online hotline can be reached at 0900 0113.
- 113Online Webchat can be found at https://www.113.nl/ik-denk-aan-zelfmoord/crisislijn.
Find your country here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines