As we are growing and getting more readers everyday we want to throw out some available positions. We at Saetori work hard to get all of our information on various topics involving China, Korea and Japan. We don’t always have time to write on a weekly basis because we do this voluntarily next to our regular jobs and life. For this reason we are looking for more writers/reporters.
What were looking for:
– Ages: 16+, Nationality and location isn’t important if you’re able to cover events or write about the countries specified
– Interested in China, Korea or/and Japan
– (Semi) Novice to Native English speakers/writers
– Professional approach of any subject, artist, restaurants
– Basic photography skills
– Pro active and friend
What we offer:
– You will be credited for all your work
– Professional approach
– Possible press passes for shows/conventions (when you’re covering it)
– Proactive and friendly
– Always ready to help
– You are serious and motivated to write
If you feel like you want to try and write for us, (or if you want to occasionally/one time write) please fill in the form underneath with your profile, something about who you are and we will reply back with questions and input for a sample text. We are looking forward to our new colleagues!